Principal Researcher(KRICT, 2006-2011)
Senior Researcher(LG Chem., 2002-2006)
1. Chang-Il Ahn, Hyun Mo Koo, Jae Min Jo, Hyun-Seog Roh, Jong-Bae Lee, Yun-Jo Lee, Eun Joo Jang, Jong Wook Bae, “Stabilized ordered-mesopore structures of Co3O4 using Al pillar for a superior CO hydrogenation activity to hydrocarbons”, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 180 (2016) 139-149.
2. Hye Yong Lee, A Rong Kim, Myung-June Park, Jae Min Jo, Dong Hyun Lee, Jong Wook Bae, “Combined steam and CO2 reforming of CH4 using coke oven gas on nickel-based catalyst: effects of organic acids to dispersion of nickel particles”, Chemical Engineering Journal 280 (2015) 771-781.
3. Jae Min Cho, Chang Il Ahn, Changhyun Pang, Jong Wook Bae,”Fischer-Tropsch synthesis on cobalt containing Al-SBA-15: effects of hydrophilicity of support to cobalt dispersion and activity”, Catalysis Science & Technology 5 (2015) 3525–3535.
4. Min Hee Woo, Jae Min Cho, Ki-Won Jun, Yun Jo Lee, Jong Wook Bae (corresponding), “Thermally stabilized cobalt-based Fischer-Tropsch catalysts with the phosphorous-modified Al2O3: effect of calcination temperature of catalysts”, ChemCatChem 7(9) (2015) 1460-1469.
5.. Taeyoung Koh, Hyun Mo Koo, Taekyung Yu, Byungkwon Lim, Jong Wook Bae, “Roles of Ruthenium-Support Interactions of Size-Controlled Ruthenium Nanoparticles for the Product Distribution of Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis”, ACS Catalysis 4 (2014) 1054−1060.
6. Ji Woo Jung, Yeoung Jun Lee, Soong Ho Um, Pil J. Yoo, Dong-Hyun Lee, Ki-Won Jun, Jong Wook Bae, “Effect of copper surface area and acidic sites to intrinsic catalytic activity for dimethyl ether synthesis from biomass-derived syngas”, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 126 (2012) 1-8.