Research Professor, KAIST (2000-2002)
Post Doctoral Fellow, University of British Columbia (1999-2000)
Assistant Professor, Chungnam Natl Univ. (1998-1999)
Research Associate, HANHWA (1986-1998)
1. Jeong, S. W., J. M. Kim, D. H. Lee, “Effect of operating variables on synthesis of multi-walled carbon nanotubes in the fluidized beds,” CES, 134, 496-503 (2015).
2. Kim, S. W., B. S. Koo, and D. H. Lee, “A Comparative Study of Bio-oils from Pyrolysis of Microalgae and Oil Seed Waste in a Fluidized Bed,” Bioresource Technology, 162., 96-202 (2014).
3. Kim, D. Y., G. H. Rim, D. H. Lee, “Flow characteristics and axial bed composition according to mass ratio of binary solids in gas-solid circulating fluidized beds,” Powder Technology, 258, 344-351 (2014).
4. Rim, GuanHe, ChoHe Jeong, Norman Epstein, John R. Grace, Yoong Lee, Sang Done Kim, Jong Wook Bae and DongHyun Lee, “Prediction of Layer Inversion Velocity in Three-Phase Fluidized Beds,” CES, 100, 91-97(2013, Aug.).
5. Hong, Yoon Seok, Kyoung Soo Kang, Chu Sik Park, Sang Done Kim, Jong Wook Bae, Jae Wook Nam, Dong Hyun Lee, “Solid Mass Flux in a Chemical-looping Process for Hydrogen Production in a Multistage Circulating Moving Bed Reactor,” Int. J. of Hydrogen Energy, 38, 6052-6058 (2013, April).