- Post-Doc, Korea Institute of Science and Technology (2002- 2004)
- Post-Doc, Purdue University (2004-2005)
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Kyung Hee University (2005-2011)
- Adjunct Professor, Samsung Advanced Institute for Health
Sciences and Technology (2012-Present)
1. Thambi T, Deepagan VG, Yoon HY, Han HS, Kim SH, Son S, Jo DG, Ahn CH, Suh YD, Kim K, Kwon IC, Lee DS, Park JH. Hypoxia-responsive polymeric nanoparticles for tumor-targeted drug delivery. Biomaterials 2014;35:1735-1743.
2. Park JH, Cho HJ, Yoon HY, Yoon IS, Ko SH, Shim JS, Cho JH, Park JH, Kim K, Kwon IC, Kim DD. Hyaluronic acid derivative-coated nanohybrid liposomes for cancer imaging and drug delivery. J Control Release 2014;174:98-108.
3. Ryu JH, Na JH, Ko HK, You DG, Park S, Jun E, Yeom HJ, Seo DH, Park JH, Jeong SY, Kim IS, Kim BS, Kwon IC, Choi K, Kim K. Non-invasive optical imaging of cathepsin B with activatablefluorogenicnanoprobes in various metastatic models. Biomaterials 2014;35:2302-2311.
4. Min SH, Son S, Lee TW, Koo H, Yoon HY, Na JH, Choi Y, Park JH, Lee J, Han MH, Park RW, Kim IS, Jeong SY, Rhee K, Kim SH, Kwon IC, Kim K. Liver-specific and echogenic hyaluronic acid nanoparticles facilitating liver cancer discrimination. AdvFunct Mater 2013;23:5518-5529 (Selected as the Cover Feature).
5. Yoon HY, Kim HR, Saravanakumr G, Heo R, Chae SY, Um W, Kim K, Kwon IC, Lee JY, Lee DS, Park JC, Park JH. Bioreducible hyaluronic acid conjugates as siRNA carrier for tumor targeting. J Control Release 2013;172:653-661.
6. Koo H, Min KH, Lee SC, Park JH, Park K, Jeong SY, Choi K, Kwon IC, Kim K. Enhanced drug-loading and therapeutic efficacy of hydrotropic oligomer-conjugated glycol chitosan nanoparticles for tumor-targeted paclitaxel delivery. J Control Release 2013;172:823-831.
7. Kim SH, Kim JH, You DG, Saravanakumar G, Yoon HY, Choi KY, Thambi T, Deepagan VG, Jo DG, Park JH. Self-assembled dextran sulphate nanoparticles for targeting rheumatoid arthritis. ChemCommun 2013;49:10335-10434 (Selected as the Cover Feature).
8. Kim TH, Swierczewska M, Oh Y, Kim A, Jo DG, Park JH, Byun Y, Sadegh-Nasseri S, Pomper MG, Lee KC, Lee S. Mix to validate: A facile, reversible PEGylation for fast screening of potential therapeutic proteins in vivo. AngewChemInt Edit 2013;52:6880-6884 (Selected as the Cover Feature).
9. Yoon HY, Koo H, Choi KY, Kwon IC, Choi K, Park JH, Kim K. Photo-crosslinked hyaluronic aicd nanoparticles with improved stability for in vivo tumor-targeted drug delivery. Biomaterials 2013;34:5273-5280.
10. Han HS, Lee J, Kim HR, Chae SY, Kim M, Saravanakumar G, Yoon HY, You DG, Ko H, Kim K, Kwon IC, Park JC, Park JH, Robust PEGylated hyaluronic acid nanoparticles as the carrier of doxorubicin: Mineralization and its effect on tumortargetabilityin vivo. J Control Release 2013;168;105-114.